African mornings are beautiful…especially if you’re waking up in one of our refined suites!
VIEWS ACROSS THE
With views across the Noordhoek valley to the Atlantic Ocean, African Violet has five luxury self catering apartments.
WELCOME TO THE
Noordhoek, Cape Town
With views across the Noordhoek Valley to the Atlantic Ocean, African Violet Guest Suites has three honeymoon suites, in addition to two luxury self catering apartments – something for everyone.
Well positioned on the Cape Town south peninsula, you can visit dramatic Cape Point, Boulder’s Penguins, quaint Kalk Bay and rural Noordhoek. We are centrally situated, so 10 minutes drive from any beach of your choice.
Free wifi. Off street parking. BBQ facilities. Pool and cabana. Private outdoor areas. Restaurant recommendations.
Recommended for couples who wish to get away and enjoy a romantic break.
STRICTLY no visitors or parties permitted.
PLENTY OF ROOM…
Suites & Studios
African Violet suites and studio apartments are equipped with top quality mattresses, 100% cotton percale linens and Royal Comfort down duvets and pillows, designed to ensure a perfect night’s rest.
The Terrace Suite (Honeymoon Suite) is a spacious luxury self-catering apartment with panoramic, uninterrupted views of the Atlantic horizon seen from the lounge, bedroom, bathroom and outdoor deck-area. This apartment facilitates indoor/outdoor living.
A LITTLE EXTRA…
Things to Do
African Violet is perfectly situated for you to explore Cape Town. Discover Cape Town’s Big 6 attractions, child friendly activities and other things to do that we have selected especially for you.
Book a Suite for more than 7 days and GET a FREE Airport Shuttle
That’s correct! We’re so determined to make your experience at African Violet a charm, that we’d love to provide you with a courtesy airport shuttle if you book with us!
Prices start at
R430/per person sharing
READ THE REVIEWS, WRITTEN BY
Some of our Guests
We recently stayed at African Violet. It is the 4th time we have had the privilege of staying there. Each time we go back it is like going home. Jennifer and Rob have thought of all the comforts of home. The beds are very comfortable and the suites well equipped.
Beautifully appointed, everything you need, gorgeous views, excellent service and owners, clean and tidy. We stayed overnight for a wedding nearby and the owners were very accommodating since we could only stay one night before heading back to Australian. We wished we could stay longer as it was such a peaceful location.
It was my third stay at African Violet; and I would definitely go back. Jennifer and Rob are great hosts. The guest house is beautiful and quiet. The area is scenic. The rooms are spacious and clean. Requests and queries are attended to quickly. I enjoyed my stay!
LOCATION & MAP
Directions From Cape Town International Airport to African Violet at 12 Mauritius Crescent.
- Take the (N2) – West in the direction of the City (+/- 12 km).
- Follow the left link onto the (M3) (look out for a sign indicating Kirstenbosch).
- Continue south along the M3 until the Tee junction at the end of the freeway (+/- 15,7 km).
- At this T-junction, turn right onto the (M42) for a further 1,25 km and then bear left on to the (M64) in the direction of Simonstown / Fish Hoek / Cape Point.
- Follow the scenic mountain pass in the direction of Fish Hoek / Cape Point (+/- 10,2 km).
- Pass Mc Donald’s (on your right) and proceed through a set of traffic lights. At the next set of lights turn right (M65) in the direction of Kommetjie.
- Continue till next set of lights and turn left (Capri Drive). Take fifth road to your left (Grand Bahamas Drive), then second road on your right, Mauritius Crescent.
- African Violet is at the top of the hill on the right hand side. #12 Mauritius Crescent, Capri, Noordhoek.